Aroa Casado Rodríguez
Aroa Casado Rodríguez has a doctorate in Medicine and Translational Research at the Department of Anatomy and Embryology at the University of Barcelona. She has a postgraduate degree in Neuroeducation at the Faculty of Psychology (University of Barcelona), postgraduate degree in Specific Learning, Learning Difficulties and Neurodevelopmental Disorders in IDP (University of Barcelona), Master in Biological Anthropology at the Faculty of Biology (University of Barcelona). She’s graduated in Archeology from the University of Barcelona and in Philosophy from the University of Barcelona. Her current research career is primarily studying the human upper extremity from an evolutionary perspective. Currently, during her postdoctoral training, her research facet is divided between a line of clinical research in the upper extremity and a line of research in dysmorphologies in Rare Diseases.
- Casado, A., Punsola, V., Gómez, M., de Diego, M., Barbosa, M., de Paz, F. J., … & Potau, J. M. (2019). Three‐dimensional geometric morphometric analysis of the distal radius insertion sites of the palmar radiocarpal ligaments in hominoid primates. American journal of physical anthropology, 170(1), 24-36.
- Casado, A., Avià, Y., Llorente, M., Riba, D., Pastor, J. F., & Potau, J. M. (2021). Effects of captivity on the morphology of the insertion sites of the palmar radiocarpal ligaments in hominoid primates. Animals, 11(7),1856.
- Potau, J. M., Pastor, J. F., de Paz, F. J., Barbosa, M., Gómez, M., de Diego, M., & Casado, A. (2022). Comparative anatomy of the ligaments and muscles of the radiocarpal joint in chimpanzees and humans. American Journal of Biological Anthropology.
- Casado, A., Cuesta‐Torralvo, E., Pastor, J. F., De Diego, M., Gómez, M., Ciurana, N., & Potau, J. M. (2022).3D geometric morphometric analysis of the distal radius insertion sites of the palmar radiocarpal ligaments indicates a relationship between wrist anatomy and unique locomotor behavior in hylobatids. American Journal of Biological Anthropology, 178(4), 647-654.
- Rodríguez, P., Casado, A., & Potau, J. M. (2022). Quantitative anatomical analysis of the carpal tunnel in women and men. Annals of Anatomy-Anatomischer Anzeiger, 151956.